A list of thanksgivings continues:
- My new church family!
|Source: Brytni's blog|
Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
~ Psalm 149:5
- My old church family!
- My little friends that I miss playing with!
|Sara, Alston, Ragan, and Lauren|
- The many "new" technologies that are so very beneficial to us.
- The Lord's healing and protective hand on my father and family!
O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me live, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- Another week added to my pregnancy! (week 19)
Olive is now about half a foot long, comparable to an heirloom tomato, and weighs about half a pound.
- Anticipation of seeing Olive next week!
- Hearing Olive's tiny heart beating last week!
- An upcoming trip to see my Mom and Dad!! and Amy and Will! :)
- Seeing Granny on the above said trip!
- Arising opportunities for my husband in the workforce! He is just now leaving to go to an interview for a teller position at a bank.