Thursday, February 23, 2012

21 Weeks

I am now 21 weeks pregnant with The General (new nickname for him). He should be about 10 or so inches long from head to toe, about the size of a carrot, and weighs about 12-14 ounces.


It is fun feeling him move around inside, it is even more so when Bryant can feel him move on the outside. 




The neat video provided by babycenter.com showing a baby's progress between weeks 21-27.

When we first found out that we were pregnant, it was around the time of our reception for Bryant's friends that couldn't make it to the wedding. So, my witty sister(-in-law) and mother-in-law decorated a table and added a banner with this cute paper sleeper attached. 





It was cute and stuck in my mind, so I thought I'd share it. :)

Eventually I will get a picture of me, or rather the bump, to post on here. . . but not today.


2 comments:

  1. I still like Oliver but grandpa prays for him by name now! Only 19 weeks to go...yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The General" is so cute :) Praying for you darling sister! Love you! Can't wait to hold The General and kiss his little cheek :D Ttyl,Lw!

    ReplyDelete