Monday, March 5, 2012

Chicken Run

This week the store that Bryant works at is having a sale on chickens. The only problem is that they sold out of chicks on Saturday. This morning Bryant volunteered to go and pick a few hundred up from a hatchery a couple of hours away. He came home and picked me so I could ride with him. We are about 45 minutes to an hour away from home now with 6 boxes filled with chirping chicks. It was a nice ride both there and back. :) The picture is of some of the boxes in the backseat.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

  1. Praising the Lord for new chicks and our chicken sitters!~ Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't commented for your last several posts! Hope you had a sweet trip together! Love you both! You look cute Kathryn! Can't wait until the general is born! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I worked at FedEx we shipped boxes and boxes of chicks daily. They were so cute, I used to play with them. I know how LOUD they can be and that many crates of chicks must have been deafening! That had to be the longest two hour drive ever. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete