Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday...

...On Friday

I am thankful for a sister who thanks the Lord for many things.
I'm Thankful ~Brytni Cutler )

I am thankful for friends who are praising and hoping in the Lord; even in the troubles and trials of life.
Canaan Josiah Foy ~Mama and Mrs. Rosana Foy )

I am thankful for the hope that the Lord gives his people when they are going through tough times... or just life.

I am thankful for the Lord's mercy added to His justice.

I am thankful for the Word of God, and the easy access we have to it as Americans.

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
~Psalm 118:29

1 comment:

  1. So sweet dear sister!! Thank you! I'm thankful for you too! And amen to your other thanksgivings! Love you! Can't wait to see you tonight, Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete