Tuesday, May 29, 2012

35 weeks

Only 5 weeks left... two weeks and I'll be considered full term!

The Lord has blessed me very much by giving me what I think is a very easy pregnancy... though I do complain about most some of the "symptoms". My morning sickness was just nauseousness. Heartburn hasn't really hurt, its just been an annoyance. My feet haven't been swollen except for just this past weekend, and I think that is just from riding in a van for long periods of time. Though, shamefully, I complain to my husband about swollen feet and stretch marks; the Lord has blessed me greatly with the ease of carrying Robert, and I am very thankful for it.

"Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight." Source




Week 35


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
~Psalm 127:3




4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are beautiful!~ In this heat....anybodies feet would swell! We pray for y'all daily! 48 more hours till I get a Katie Lynn hug! Can't wait! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait either! : ) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could see you! Riding in a car for a long time always makes my feet swell. What have you been doing in a van?

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the strength of our Almighty King carry you through the next couple of weeks! I am so excited (and it is hard to believe) that you "time" is almost upon you! May the Lord help us all to be godly examples for Robert, and especially help you and Bryant to bring him up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord! :) Oh! And thank you for enduring the uncomfortable ride in the van... It was a blessing to have you and Bryant with us! Love you both, or I should say all three of you ;)

    ReplyDelete