Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

Really Late....


I am thankful for the many little blessing of life, that the Lord so mercifully gives us...

Cough drops

Easy access to said cough drops

A running car

My husbands job

The roof over my head

The heat that is blowing through the air vents on a cold day

A clean glass of water

Daily meals

Vitamins to keep me and my Olive/Stringbean healthy

Covering hundreds of miles in less than a day to spend time with my family

Closeness of friends and family

A bed to sleep on

Quilts and Afghans made by loving hands to keep us warm at night

Access to doctors

...and many, many more things that we receive daily, but don't necessarily notice everyday...


Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praise unto thy name.
~ 2 Samuel 22:50


~Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. I, too am thankful for all of the above. The Lord has blessed you will a diligent, hard working husband ~ which blesses us! I am still praying the 100's of miles dwindle some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my favorite sister-in-law & my favorite big brother!! :) Love you!<3

    ReplyDelete