Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

This is where I will weekly list things that I am thankful to the Lord for.

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with 6thanksgiving. ... The humble shall see this, and be glad: and you heart shall live that seek God.
~ Psalm 69: 30, 32

I pray that this will make you glad, seeing thanks being given to the Lord.

1. The Word of our Lord, and the truth that it is.

2. Continuously learning from the Bible, yet never reaching perfection.

3. The many blessings that don't get noticed,

4. Such as the change into autumn.

5. The unremarkable beauty of the colors of fall.

6. How the death/starvation of living things (leaves) can be so beautiful.




O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
~Psalms 95:1-2

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! I am thankful for both of you! Much love! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful pictures. You should paint them.

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you about the pictures, they are the trees outside our bedroom window. @Dad: umm... I don't think I could do the pictures justice, let alone the actual sight. I love you both!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I like the background too! "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1Thessalonians 5:18 I pray that the Lord will be pleased with your weekly honor and thanksgiving, openly shown through each Thursday posting! I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me such a sister as you are, that is willing to learn and grow through the reading of His Word! May the Lord bless you as you serve your husband (Bryant) daily, and glorify your Husband (Jesus Christ)thereby! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures would be perfect to put scripture on and make into wall hangings for yourself or for gifts! They display the glory of our most merciful LORD!

    ReplyDelete