Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let us introduce ourselves to the blogging world...

Hello Blog Readers!

I would like to begin by a simple post, introducing the couple (and authors) of this new blog. :)

Bryant (me) and Kathryn (my wife) were married just 11 days ago, and have already had a very much adventuresome time with one another.

But, just to get us started: I am 21 years old, and my wife is 18. We both love each other very much. <3

Oh well... look at the time.. it's SUPPER TIME!

My beautiful wife will fill you in on more about our adventures tomorrow : D

Night all, and thank you for visiting our blog.

~ Bryant

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bryant and Kathryn! The blog looks beautiful.It'll be fun to see what adventures you post... BTW, Great title Bryant! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I hope you will have many adventures to share with us all.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete